We stayed the first week of September 2012. This was our fourth trip to Paris and our fifth different hotel. We found the location outstanding, right on the line from CDG airport. Walking distance to many of the must see sights. Very handy for arrival and departure. We recieved a free upgrade to a balcony suite on our arrival. Room including bathroom was a little small (though not by Paris standards) but spotless. Service was friendly and helpful. We also thought the price was very reasonable compared with other similar hotels in the area and others we have stayed at in Paris. We would highly reccomend and if returning to Paris this would be our first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and comfortable property located in the heart of the Latin quarter on a pedestrian street. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many of the city's touristic sights, including Notre Dame, Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Garden, the Louvre and the Orsay Museum. Very easy to reach from both airports and railway stations, the establishment is the perfect place for a cultural or professional stay in Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, AvailPro, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Europe Saint Severin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Saint Severin Paris
- Europe Saint Severin Hotel