Stayed 3 nights here in early October. Our room, 612, was a deluxe double, reasonably spacious, very quiet and it had a proper shower in the bathroom. The building is quite old but the room and bathroom had been nicely updated, especially the bathroom being quite modern and stylish.
The people at the reception were friendly and helpful, and they warned us about unexpected works on the RER B line to CDG airport (we needed to take the train to Mitry-Claye, where there were special buses to the airport) so we knew to allow extra time.
The location is both good and bad - really convenient for RER B, and there are many sights within a walking distance (we did not need to use the Metro at all). However the immediate surroundings are super-touristy (especially Rue de la Huchette) and the restaurants looked like "tourist-traps". Having said that, some of them seem to have good reviews so perhaps they simply know what their clientele wants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and comfortable property located in the heart of the Latin quarter on a pedestrian street. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many of the city's touristic sights, including Notre Dame, Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Garden, the Louvre and the Orsay Museum. Very easy to reach from both airports and railway stations, the establishment is the perfect place for a cultural or professional stay in Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Europe Saint Severin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Saint Severin Paris
- Europe Saint Severin Hotel