We arrived exhausted at this oasis in the heart of the Latin Quarter of Paris and were stunned at how beautiful our room was! The little patio was beyond charming and looked out over the bustling pedestrian cobblestone street below, often with musicians or performers playing in the early evening as we got ready to go out for supper. The location was perfect, walking distance to sights such as Notre Dame and the Pantheon. There were two subways very close by, St Michel and Sorbonne-Cluny (with easy direct service to airports), so any tourist sight was easy to get to! We felt as if we were V.I.P. from the moment we walked in - the front desk also helped numerous times from planning our day to finding a restaurant to obtaining airport transport. It is also walking distance to the charming St.Germaine area. We never ate the 12 euro breakfast at the hotel, instead opting to try one of the many patisseries instead. The bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning was heavenly (after traveling two weeks without)! It was very quiet and even with the window open we could sleep (even though there is a lot of people out late partying). The only bad thing to say is that there was a noticeable strong fresh paint smell as it seemed that there were renovations going on in the room next to us - easy enough to get rid of by opening the window. We only heard the renovations once during our entire four day stay, and that was during the day. We loved staying in this lovely hotel and look forward to returning someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and comfortable property located in the heart of the Latin quarter on a pedestrian street. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many of the city's touristic sights, including Notre Dame, Saint Germain des Pres, the Luxembourg Garden, the Louvre and the Orsay Museum. Very easy to reach from both airports and railway stations, the establishment is the perfect place for a cultural or professional stay in Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Europe Saint Severin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Saint Severin Paris
- Europe Saint Severin Hotel