“Highly recommended! Great tour guide!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Culturefish! Tours

Culturefish! Tours
Place Louis-Lepine, 75004 Paris, France (Ile de la Cite / Ile Saint-Louis)
+33 7 61 93 49 97
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 335 Tours & Activities in Paris
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun, free (donations-based) walks through Paris that give you insight into how to interact with the locals in Paris so you can unlock a warm welcome from them. The city comes to life through stories of Paris' history, fun facts, and SPECTACULAR views. Created by three French-American siblings, Culture Fish Tours are now offered in English and Spanish. No reservations necessary--simply show up at the meeting points!
“Highly recommended! Great tour guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

We did the Montmartre tour on our last full day in Paris. We should have done this on the first day because Pierre was just awesome! He had a lot of interesting stories and trivia which made us look forward to every turn. What a great way to discover Paris. Thank you Pierre!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
New York City, New York
“I don't do tours - but I'd do this one again!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I thought: why not? It's free, the weather is beautiful, and I'd be curious to hear what some "guide" has to say about Paris. After following Pierre on a tour of Montmartre last September, I was truly surprised and seriously impressed by Culturefish. The content of the tour was clearly well researched and expertly presented. I've lived in Paris for years and know it well, but I still learned so much. And it was FUN!! Not at all what I expected. Pierre has a true gift for this and has mastered his craft. I even decided to join him for the "Must-Do" tour a few days later, which I thought equally informed, impressive, and fun. This tour should not be free, but it is. I strongly recommend going - and tipping generously. :)

Visited September 2012
buenos aires
“montmartre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

pierre was the best tour guide i ve ever had, even though he was sick as hell. i recommend it for the artist stories of the neighbourhood.

Visited February 2013
Edinburgh
“2 Scots 'wivies' in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We found the Culturefish tour in the Heart of Paris by accident on the way to do something else. We were so glad we joined Pierre; he is charming, respectful, insightful and knowledgeable. We were so pleased we joined his tour the next day to Montmart. Pierre brings Paris and the imagination to life. Thanks from Marina and Janet

Paris, France
“Great tour, highly recommended!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

A friend suggested I took one of these tours and never gave it a second thought! And I was right. Pierre was amazing as a guide and didn't even realise how time flew! I am looking forward to taking the Montmartre tour as well.