“CultureFish tour - a Wonderful way to find out more” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Culturefish! Tours

Culturefish! Tours
Place Louis-Lepine, 75004 Paris, France (Ile de la Cite / Ile Saint-Louis)
+33 7 61 93 49 97
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 335 Tours & Activities in Paris
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun, free (donations-based) walks through Paris that give you insight into how to interact with the locals in Paris so you can unlock a warm welcome from them. The city comes to life through stories of Paris' history, fun facts, and SPECTACULAR views. Created by three French-American siblings, Culture Fish Tours are now offered in English and Spanish. No reservations necessary--simply show up at the meeting points!
Pinner, United Kingdom
“CultureFish tour - a Wonderful way to find out more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We joined Pierre on the tour of Montmarte and had a great time. He has many interesting stories and made the 2.5 hours just fly by. When we're next in Paris we will definitely join him for the city tour to see what he has to offer! Thoroughly recommended.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Oakville, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Fantastic, Real, Local Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

A friend of mine and I completed the CultureFish Montmarte tour the second week of march. We had Pierre as our tour guide and he was PHENOMENOL!! We ended up having a private tour essentially because the poor weather earlier in the day deterred tourists from hiking up the hill. We felt like we were just walking the streets with a true local, hiking all the nooks and crannys you would NEVER discover or even notice about Paris. Pierre was so informative, cultural and entertaining. As a true local, he was able to answer any questions we had and provided great insider information for other activities to do in the city. I recommend this tour to EVERYONE! The information provided in the 3hrs is uncomparable to any other free tour that I have taken. I wish we had time to participate in their MUST DO Heart of Paris tour, as I learnt so much valuable information. I insist anyone to partake and spread the word about this fantastic, up and coming family company!

Tilburg, The Netherlands
“Culturefish Tours, Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My friend and I went on the Culturefish tour of Montmatre and had an AMAZING time! I would definitely recommend this tour! Not only will the tour take you to the famous sites such as Moulin Rouge and Sacre Coeur, the tour will also take you to places that most other tours don't visit and are less touristy. Your tour guide will also teach you a lot about french culture and answer any questions you have. I would definitely recommend the tour and if I wasn't leaving Paris today I would have gone on their tour of the main city too because I was so impressed with the first tour!

Bangalow
5 attraction reviews
“Great intro to Paris for whole family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Loved Pierre's city tour so much we joined him the following day for Mont Marte tour also! His knowledge,passion and analogies will stay with us forever.

Visited December 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Best free tour ever..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was in Paris for 7 days.On my 1st day in Paris, me and my partner took the '' Must do tour'' with Pierre. there were actually only us,2 person showed up that day(quite a cold day),which the tour would just turn out to be like a private tour in my opinion. I enjoyed the tour and i did felt that why it was such a short time when we were about to end the tour near place de la concorde although the tour last about 2.5 hours to 3. Trust me,it was the best free tour ever i have tried. it is definitely worth it,just imagine yourself travel with a friend in Paris that love Paris,that was how i felt with the tour. and my little regret was i did not do the montmartre tour with Culturefish as i decided to try other free tour company,it was not even half as good as Culturefish to be honest.
simply love the tour and even miss the moment and scene..not forget about the helpful tips..

Visited January 2013