“Please ignore Sarah h... This place is the best” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Book Online and Save Up to 20%
Mom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #826 of 12,460 restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Sydney, Australia
“Please ignore Sarah h... This place is the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stumbled across this place as it was near our hotel. We didn't have a reservation but sat at the bar and ordered drinks. The staff were friendly and good fun. As we were there for a while they made room for us and we had a really good time. I would book to guarantee a table as they were turning people away but it goes to show how accommodating they were. Packed full of locals for both food and drinks. We walked past the next day and it was busy for lunch. Little gem.

80% Recommend
“A must go in Paris!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I stumbled across Mom on a Saturday evening. We had drinks at the bar and then dinner. It's modern, trendy, the food and drinks are excellent. The duck shepherds pie and smartie tiramisu were amazing. It seemed to be the place to be amongst the fashionable Parisans. We were so pleased we found this place. The staff were very friendly and accomodating as we didnt have a reservation and they had turned a lot of people away as they were fully booked so we were very lucky to have a table on a Saturday night. We were given 2 free glasses of champagne after our dinner. A DJ was playing and the place had such a good vibe. We definitely go back on our next trip to Paris

“Best place ever !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I don't understand the comment left by this "so called" american customer up the page.
This place is lovely and whatever you consider (either food, price or service), everything is perfect - and the staff speaks perfectly english !! :)
I guess one must be very annoying to have beneficiated of such a poor experience.
Anyway, this is an excellent place to go in Paris with a nice and interresting menu proposing mostly french cuisine. They have incredible meat and fresh ingredients - not to mention the brunch that provides lots of creation from the chef !
I strongly recommend the MOM - you will not regret it !! NEVER !!

• Visited May 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Dont bother if you are American...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

What looked like a lovely place on the outside, certainly doesn't hold true with "lovely" staff. As a restaurant that bills itself as "moms" and "american cuisine"...not true if you are actually American. Good luck on even getting served.

If was a Saturday night and we did not have reservations. However, it was early and the hostess invited us to sit at the bar and we readily agreed. The bartendar/waiter finally approached us with a condescending "HELLO" "HELLO" ... I quickly responded with a "GOODBYE" "GOODBYE". I think he was shocked that we left. I will not be treated like a 2nd class citizen. He was extremely rude and I did not appreciate his blatant "making fun" of the fact that we did not speak french by laughing with his co-workers.

Interesting name of an establishment that clearly does like American tourists...tourists with money, I might add.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Greenville, South Carolina
“Food is inventive and delicious, service impeccable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

First, I will say we brought a party of 30+ people and they handled us beautifully. We ate off the prixe fixe menu for 35 euros each. I choose an mozzarella caprese appetizer, which was surprising but mouthwatering. The mozzarella was fried and then placed over a tomato confit- Wow! Then I had the Tagliatte with Salmon, also extremely good. I was the only one that ordered it at our table and had more than a couple jealous looks. Finally, a chocolate "molten" lava cake with a raspberry gelato. Also, the service was fantastic!!