Rooms are small but clean and bright. Same goes for the bathroom. Staff was really friendly and helpful. Considering the price in comparison to other hotels in Paris, this is just a very good place to stay. Would recommend it for travelers with a medium budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B Square hotel is a charming little establishment run by the Béry family It was entirely renovated in the spring of 2012. We are situated in Paris' 17th arrondissement, in the heart of the former village of Batignolles famous for its English-style square, its daily covered market, its shops and its many restaurants. Ideally located close to the Moulin Rouge, Montmartre, Paris's famous chic department stores known collectively as les Grands Magasins, and the Arc de Triomphe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Hotel B Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Batignolles Villiers
- Batignolles Villiers Paris