Good location in Montparnasse, three minutes walk to the metro. Supermarkets and restaurants not far away. Nevertheless it's really quiet, not too much traffic or noise. Rooms are small, like we excepted in Paris, but totally clean, comfortable and equipped with everything you need. Breakfast (10 Euro) is more than ok for France! Staff very friendly, english spoken. Can absolutly recommend it, good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Aberôtel Montparnasse!This name evokes a district of Paris which takes its originality from the many artists who used to live there and from Montparnasse Cemetery where so many famous people have found their resting place. The Aberôtel Montparnasse, a 3-star hotel, offers you an oasis of calm between two visits and plenty of peace and quiet in a welcoming setting. Located in the heart of Paris, close to the historic centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aberotel Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aberotel Montparnasse Paris
- Aberotel Montparnasse Hotel Paris