I've visited this hotel 2 times (2 years in a row) and I was very pleased.
The location is excellent. It's very near the Louvre (explains the name) and high-end designer street Saint-Honoré. I'm a big shopping fan, so If you want a affordable hotel with a good location, this is it! A lot of high-end stores are located near the hotel. Besides the shopping, almost all main attractions are near the hotel. Most of them you could walk or easily by subway.
But keep in mind, that Paris is a big city! So a lot of sighseeing is spread over the city.
Several metro stations are near the hotel, so it's very easy to travel by subway.
The rooms were very nice. First time I had a room for 3 persons. The room and the bathroom were both a bit small. Second time I had a room for 2 persons.
This was great, I had a bathtub and a seperate shower and the room was also pretty big.
In general, the beds are not very fluffy or soft. But the interior was nice though.
I didn't had breakfast at the hotel, because there are alot of bakery's in the area. So I bought every morning a croissant and baguette :). Just know that almost everything is closed on Sunday (except Champs Elysees and restaurants). So you have to find breakfast eslewhere!
Eitherway, this hotel was always a pleasure to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris