I recently stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and it was a decent stay. It is literally around the corner from the Louvre, which for some folks this is the ideal location, however the area is extremely busy. If you are looking for peace and quiet, this is not the area for you.
The hotel itself is relatively clean; however it could certainly use a fresh coat of pain. My room was a single, but it was a decent size, however the bed was extremely uncomfortable. It was so hard it felt like I was sleeping on bricks. The bathroom itself was bigger than I expected but the shower was extremely small. I think another reviewer mentioned this, but on two occasions I had the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door and the maid entered the room.
Overall, this isn’t a bad hotel. You even get a free bottle of wine. I would say here again, if I could not find another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris