I really enjoyed this hotel. We only stayed for 2 nights and yes the room was tiny (but the bathroom was big) but we didn't really spend that much time in the room. The location could not be beat, a 2 minute walk to the Richelieu entrance of the Louvre, several metro stops nearby, cafes just down the block.
The staff was amazing, particularly the gentleman working the front desk (Octavius I think). I had had my entire purse stolen the day before in Barcelona and was unable to cancel any of my credit cards before getting on the train to Paris. We showed up at 10am and he let me use the lobby phone for almost an hour, called the US Consulate for me, let us regroup in the lobby and was just generally polite and helpful all the way around. Definitely made up for the rudeness and unhelpfulness I experienced in Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris