Having stayed in Paris a few times before and never in spring/summer I thought the price for what you get with this hotel is rather expensive. Their rate for a standard room of 209 Euros per night however you can get it cheaper on booking.com and thank god we did. I was expecting a chic boutique hotel and it was just a dolled up Hostel. Yes the location is good and that’s the best I can say about the Hotel. The photos on their website are not what you actually get! The bed is really uncomfortable and small with a large bed cover that clearly never gets washed as it smells and was very dirty. The room is small as are the corridors and lift. Upon arriving at the Hotel on check-in I felt the receptionist was a bit moody and didn’t pay much attention to us, it was a maze through corridors to get to our room (307) and I tripped very badly on a vacuum pipe that the maid had left lying on the corridor floor - don’t think they take health and safety very seriously in Paris! As mentioned before I really didn’t know what to expect for my money at this time of year but I certainly expected better than this and would advise that you look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris