While the tiny hallways to the room didn't give a great first impression, this hotel really grew on us and it was simply too great a location for anything small to be of concern. It is in an old building smack in the middle of the historical Louvre area and the design of the rooms simply deals with that as best it canaround an internal courtyard like all buildings in the area. we stayed 6 days and Velib, Buses to Montmartre, the south bank, il de la cite, everything was right there at your doorstep. the quiet side street it was located on was an oasis of calm as soon as you turned the corner. One tip, the stairs are easier than the little lift! We slept great the whole stay so that says a lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris