I selected Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants from the reviews on Tripadvisor, for a special 40th Birthday weekend for my wife.
I can say with hand on heart that i made a wise choice with this hotel. The hotel locations is its first major plus point being just yards from the Louvre – a place the wife and i were interested in visiting – as well as being a stones throw from the Metro so we could get over to the Tour Eiffel and the Dinner Cruise i pre-booked at the foot of the tower (very worthwhile night out, try it).
The next plus point was the cleanliness of the hotel and its cheery atmosphere - very welcoming especially after a long day touring the city and maybe a little to much red wine?
The staff are excellent and very welcoming offering advice and assistance as required - we need help with contacting our shuttle service to get back to CDG airport which were obviously French.
The rooms are relatively small but perfect for our needs, with a decent bathroom and separate WC. The bed was clean and comfortable and location didn't suffer from noise with the busy Persian streets.
In all we were very impressed with the hotel and would definitely stay there again when we next visit Paris.
Chris & Sarah-Trievnor Long
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Budget Places, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris