The hotel itself is no big deal, but location is perfect. My girlfriend and I was in Paris on a long weekend, we came for shopping and sightseeing. And I found this hotel close to Rue Saint Honoré, that's the place to be if you wanna luxury shopping in Paris! We had pretty much everything in walking distance, the only place we took a Taxi to, was The Lafayette Galerie..
Another thing we did was to visit the square at The Louvre at night, amazing view with all the lights, and all the people in the area!
If you like a good location (or shopping), and you don't wanna pay the big $$$$ for a fancy hotel in this area, this is a grate alternative :)
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.