Just got back from a 3-day stay at this hotel and I loved it! The location really is everything and being so close to the Louvre (like 2 min) is perfect for exploring Paris as you really are in the middle of everything.
The hotel is in a quiet side street, it's small but comfortable. It has these tiny spiral staircases and hallways but that certainly did not bother me, it's all part of the Parisian charm. The room (single room) was more than big enough (although if you are very tall, the bed may be a little on the small side....), very clean and nicely decorated. Again, very Parisian, sort of boutique-like. Personnel is very very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast is basic but good.. fresh croissants.. always great when you are in Paris :-) They bring in some fruit around 7.15 (not fresh though). There is also cereal and yoghurt.
Another positive thing: there is a computer in the lobby/dining area which you can use free of charge (good for Facebook addicts :-). Wireless is free anyway but I did not need it.
The hotel is quite expensive but all hotels in Paris are (unless you want to settle for a grubby room outside of the center).
All in all, I would def recommend it and I am certainly going back there when I return to Paris!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris