Location,location,location. We stayed four nights at this hotel. It is a typical Parisian hotel with small winding staircase and small rooms. We requested 1st floor ensuite room which was spotless. Serviced every day with new towels and toiletries. Breakfast was very good with fresh fruit, yogurt,cheese, fresh rolls or toast, coffee and all kinds of tea. The staff could not have been more pleasent and helpfull, especially Otavio. If your not looking for the Ritz, would recommend staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris