To me, the only selling point is the location of the hotel, it is just superb, just within 15 mins walk from the metro (provided you know which exit to take) and the tourists attractions is just within walking distance.
The guy gave us a room at 1st floor which is very spacious with a window facing a small courtyard but also the breakfast hall (i.e. no privacy) at the same time. Though later I try to request for higher floor with street view, but both the walkway and room are both narrow and small (smallest I have ever seen in my entire life), so i accepted the offered room.
Room is clean and they even gave a complimentary red wine which taste good! What a good way to end the day.
However, as I felt i was staying in the basement without natural light / outside view, I checked out after 1 night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris