This hotel is a gem. My husband and I traveled with another couple to London and decided to do one night in Paris... I found this hotel on Tripadvisor and was not disappointed. We had rooms 501 and 502... getting in the elevator... we realized it only went to the 4th floor. We get out and there is this small winding staircase that leads to the 5th floor. We get up there and there were only two rooms. We walk in and the rooms were adorable! They had a Paris Charm that made it feel very authentic to what I had imagined Paris to be like :) The staff was very friendly (and spoke English, which I was told might be a problem in Paris) They had a nice breakfast there in the morning too! I would highly recommend this hotel. The location was perfect, in walking distance to almost everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris