“Tiny and fabulous.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 1,794 hotels in Paris
London, England, United Kingdom
“Tiny and fabulous.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed at the Hotel Keppler because I was DJing at Queen Club on Champs-Élysées. The interior design of the hotel is breathtaking, from the gorgeous lobby to the cute breakfast area. The bedroom I had was super tiny, but it was comfortable. The hotel staff were exremely friendly. I came back to my room after my gig and was still wanting to go out, the concierge made a small list of cool places to go (complete with a map), and I ended up at Le Baron, super fun. I only stayed for one night, but would be more than happy to return to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

728 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Kepler last week and put the hanger outside my room indicating I wanted breakfast the next morning before I left to start my day. The next morning when my breakfast did not arrive, I dialed room service and the person said she wasn't working last night so didn't know about my order.....what? I asked her to rush up my breakfast as I needed to leave.....15 minutes later, I finally cancelled it. I wish this was the first time I had a bad experience but two days earlier, I had called to order breakfast and after a half hour, I called and they didn't know about my order and had to re-submit it!?!??!!? Terrible...for a 4/5 star expensive hotel, this is unacceptable. Yes, the decor is nice...yes, it's fancy but there are better hotels in Paris for sure.

Room Tip: Request a room with a bathtub...they don't all have....
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
KepplerManager, Directeur général at Hotel Keppler, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen our hotel for your stay in Paris and for your comments in TripAdvisor. We sincerely apologize for the missed breakfasts. You are absolutely right that this sort of things should not happen in a 4 star hotel. We should always learn from our mistakes and we will definitely retrain the staff at breakfast how to give better service on the phone and for the breakfasts that are served in the rooms.
I hope that the rest of your stay was fine and please accept our apologies on behalf of myself and the whole team.
We'd be glad to make this up to you if you'd would decide to stay again with us.

Kind regards
Rita Nouvel
seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We just got back from our Paris trip and wanted to give the reviews of the two sister hotels Keppler and Francois 1er right away.
We wanted to stay in two different places and we found the perfect match!
After the Francois 1er we came to Keppler. The beauty of the hotel is amazing. The staff is wonderful and Philippe the concierge found for us plenty of new restaurants after having done the ones at the Champs Elysees.
Shymmon the barman took great care of us every evening before we left for dinner.
We had such a fantastic experience and can’t wait to come back to Paris to these two places hopefully.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. Staff very friendly. Breakfast very good. Rooms elegant and clean. Really nice touches such as umbrellas available for guests. Have stayed in many city hotels around the world and this is definitely one of the best. Has a really nice feel about the place and somewhere I will definitely return to.

• Stayed February 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Often, reviewers use the word 'boutique' to cover the shortcomings of small hotels by suggesting the small size makes up for the missing elements. Well, that's not the case with the Keppler. This hotel just proves that size isn't everything and that performance is not compromised at all and couldn't be faulted. The only service missing is a proper restaurant, but with several local restaurant's menus behind the bar, food is never that far away whether you go to it or it is brought to the hotel as a room service option.

Every single area of the Keppler is beautifully fitted out, from the reception area by the front door, through the pleasant bar, sitting room and dining area to the lifts and staircases. Rooms are extremely comfortable and well fitted, and bathrooms have all amenities necessary for a pleasurable stay.

Below ground, there is a modest health suite with sauna / steam room and the breakfast area, where excellent food is prepared each morning. Although billed as continental, with cold meats, fish and cheese together with fruit and cereals, there is cooked food as well, this varying each day. The coffee was exceptionally good!

All the staff spoke good English and were attentive and pleasant.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

One cannot wish for a better weekend break accommodation in Paris! Situated excatly in the right spot by the Champs Élysées and easy access to transportation networks (even airport or Disney!) the hotel is a pieceful, friendly oasis after the busy shopping and nightlife of Paris. Don't even get me starte on their breakfast!!! Possibly the best I have had in any hotel - and I have travelled the world a lot =)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was returning to Paris after 15 years and it was my husband's first time. I wanted us to stay somewhere special on our honeymoon layover after the Maldives. This place is an easy 15-20 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower (even suffering from jet lag). We somehow lucked out and got upgraded to a bigger room on the ftop-floor! Score. It had a view of the Eiffel Towel from the balcony. The bathroom is outfitted with Hermes toiletries. Nobody seemed to know where this street was so we initially had difficulty finding this place. We took the Air France shuttle from CDG to the Champs Elysee. It's a short walk to the hotel if you know exactly where you're going. The included breakfast was delicious. We ended up sleeping through dinner and didn't go out like we planned. We ordered in and loved the food. Speaking in French helps! They speak English too, though.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Keppler? Share your experiences!