“Perfect location great boutique hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel Keppler
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10, Rue Keppler | 16 Arr., 75 116 Paris, France   |
Ranked #23 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
London
“Perfect location great boutique hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for the weekend (my husbands birthday and our first weekend away without our daughter) it could not have been better. The location is great, about 5 minute walk from champs élysées but on a side street so quiet too. The concierge were really helpful both while we were there as well as before our arrival in recommending restaurants etc. We had an executive room which over looked the reception. It was small but fine for the 2 of us and beautifully decorated. The window in the bathroom combined with the frosted glass on the bathroom door meant light came in the room but we sorted for second night with a series of well placed towels. The room had an iPod dock and chocolates with turn down. The bath was a bit small for a releasing soak but the shower is lovely. We had breakfast on second day and it was very nice. The cab from Gare de Nord was around €15. We had dinner at a classic French bistros on the first night called Chez Andre which was lovely and a 5 minute walk away. In the day we went to the musee d'orsay and queued for an hour (we got there about 11) even though the hotel had booked our tickets for us before we had left that morning. Then we followed the Trip advisor suggested walk around the Left Bank district (I down loaded the app) and we had French onion soup at cafe flor st germain de pres. In the evening for my husband's birthday we went to Pershing Hall only 5 mins walk from hotel. Wow it's expensive. €19 for a cocktail at the bar and we had dinner for 2 - Asian style, we had a shared tray of sushi, then had blackened cod and lamb for main course and a tray of mini desserts plus a bottle of wine and a bottle of water - this came to around €350. A very cool venue though.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

WE returned to The Keppler for the second time this August and were as impressed as we we the first time. This time instead of a suite we booked an Executive Room and fould it to be a good size and qite cosy. The room was beatifilly decorated and very quiet as they face the inner court yard. The satff were friendly and most helpfull. We chose this room so we would use the public rooms and have a glass or two of champagne there.
This is a perfect get away hotel and you feel like you are staying in someone's townhouse.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Following positive Tripadvisor reviews, I booked Keppler for a short family break in Paris. From the moment you arrive you are given personal treatment, the reception is friendly and efficient, the rooms are immaculate and the breakfast is great. The location is superb, only a stones throw from the Champs Eleyse's. I would recommend it for any occasion.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Liege, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We spend a family weekend and stayed at this hotel for 1 night. The location was good, reasonably close to the metro George V and with quite some brasseries and shops close by. We stayed in two connected rooms which gave sufficient moving space for the kids. There was a small buffet breakfast with large choice, served - as in many parision hotels - in a room without a view. Speaking off, our view on the Eiffel Tour was limited, essentially you could see the top part from the little balcony...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Milton Keynes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Everything about this hotel in my view is about quality. Quality service, comforts, breakfast, reception, seating areas, rooms, cleanliness, service, decor, ambience (I could go on and on..)

The location is superb - just 10 mins walk to the Champs Elysee. There are shops close by, the famous Laudree where you can get the wonderful macaroons. The metro stop is about 5 minutes walk from the hotel (George V).

The concierge are incredibly helpful. Not only do they give you information about where you want to go, but they also give you hints and tips about how to avoid crowds, where you can buy tickets to avoid crowds, what days to go, even where to stand on the platform when catching the metro for easiest exit to your destination.

The breakfast is superb. There is not a huge spread, but there is everything you need. Freshly baked bread and pastries, cold meats and cheeses, hot eggs, sausages/bacon, yoghurt, fresh fruit, different types of cereals. The service at breakfast is beyond exceptional - a small but an upmarket spread of wonderful food. I recently stayed at a 5* hotel in Prague and the breakfast area was huge - loads of food but the quality was no way as good as Hotel Keppler. I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone because for me, quality over quantity goes a long way.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Peterborough
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

It was my first trip to Paris and I was traveling on my own for a week, The hotel was beautiful and in a great location especially if you are traveling alone. The staff were so helpful from the date I booked my hotel until I left. They assisted in booking my tours and giving me great advice on where to eat, subways etc. Staying at Hotel Keppler not only exceeded my expectations but made my trip to Paris one that I will always remember because of my stay there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Keppler? Share your experiences!