“Great Place to Stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 1,794 hotels in Paris
Vicenza
“Great Place to Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Wonderful hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable beds. Great location. Perfect for a family, with a separate sleeping area/room for children. Just a short walk to one of several nearby metro stops. Superb bakery just a few blocks away and quite a few nice restaurants within a few minutes walk. Quiet, peaceful location only about a 10 minute walk from the Arc de Triomphe. Not inexpensive, but I definitely recommend.

Stayed September 2013
Forler D, Directeur général at Hotel Residence Foch, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to write a comment concerning your stay at Hotel Residence Foch.

Thank you very much for highlighting our good location and mentioning a special attention to the helpful and friendly staff .I hope that for your next visit we will be able to be rated 5 stars!

I hope to welcome you soon again.

Best regards,

1,189 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

First, this Hotel is locations is perfect. No noise from street, very peaceful at night. There are several bus stops and Metro. The Hotel pictures are accurate. No unwelcome surprises. LOCATION was the best we could have hoped for. Good restaurants, SHOPPING, Arc De Triomphe 10 minute walk, McDonald's, and several Pizzerias close. The location is 2 blocks from the 8th arrondissement. Much better than the 7th. Because it was located in the 16th, I was a little skeptical, but this is truly the best and safe location day or night. Stayed near the Eiffel (7th arrondissement)and had trouble with restaurant closing for in the middle of the day for about an 4hr time span to re-open at 7p.m. Here there were no closings and the best thing was you could SHOP til 9 p.m. on Sunday. Yes, the stores were open. Over 300 stores to choose from Luis Vuitton (5 Floors), Adidas, Nike, Ambercrombie, Gucci, Channel. Ladies you get the picture and they were open SUNDAY. This area is awesome. This Hotel should be rated higher on TA. Rated #4 for family stays and the price was not 500-1,000 euros a night.
Staff perfect, friendly, and would help you in any way possible. Stay anywhere else and spend too much and get a VERY SMALL cramped room like I did with London de Eiffel (over rated).

Room Tip: All floors are great. Breakfast had few choices, but very tasty. Pick this Hotel and feel safe and h...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Forler D, Directeur général at Hotel Residence Foch, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Mrs Choice

I thank you for taking the time to write a review following your very recent stay at Hotel Residence Foch.

I am glade that you enjoyed the location and the classy area we are located in.we are indeed very lucky to be in the heart of the buzzing Paris but do not have any noise.

Thank you for your special note for the staff as this is always very much appreciated.

I am glade that you found that all our reviews reflect well what you get to experience as having a bad surprise upon arrival is always a very bad beginning to good family holidays.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great hotel for our family. Debora the manager took care of all our needs and all the staff were really helpful. The room was lovely and overall I would highly recommend this hotel. The location, although at first seemed a little out of the way from the centre was in fact like a little oasis and it would be hard staying in the centre of Paris again after this experience.

Dear Guest,

I thank you for your very nice words and for taking the time to write a review for us on Tripadvisor.

When I first got to this area I did feel exactly the same way! But then I did realize how wrong I had been and I completely agree with your description of a “little oasis” in the heart of Paris and, would know also have troubles going elsewhere in Paris!

I am glade that you enjoyed your time in Paris and that we were able to be part of this as, a family escapade is a very special moment where we definitely want to relax, enjoy and spend some great time together to go back home with a lot of beautiful souvenirs, full of energy and relaxed!

I thank you for mentioning my name as it really is always a special feeling to see that you have been remembered and mentioned.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back please do contact me directly for your next stay to Paris!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

this is such beautiful and elegant hotel.... staff are great and so completely helpful..what a wonderful place to be in ..the hotel so reflects the beauty of Paris. the location is so excellent and there are many great restaurants in the area. we highly recommend this hotel..

Dr.R.B.

Room Tip: the rooms a excellent and so comfortable
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at our property.

I am happy that you enjoyed our location and thank you for saying that the hotel reflects the beauty of Paris as this is so much the feeling we wanted to pass on.

It is important to us so when it’s sensed we could not be happier. We really want our guest to feel home, to be part of what this city offers for a couple of days and feel what it is like to be a Parisian, am delighted to read that you enjoyed it all!

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back for your next trip to Paris.

Kind regards,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Very clean great location, very near to arch de triumph very friendly staff very helpful great breakfast, it was the perfect choice and I already recommended it to my Friends, next time I visit Paris it will be definitely my choice again :)

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your recent stay at Hotel Residence Foch with us on Tripadvisor.

You have said it all, I do not know what I could add? I am just very thankful and glade that we would definitely be your choice again.

Please do contact me directly for your next reservation.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

After seeing great reviews on TripAdvisor, we chose this hotel for our family visit to Paris. Everything about our experience at the hotel was wonderful: exceptionally friendly staff, clean and modern rooms, quiet location, good breakfast option, and great tips on touring Paris. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Paris!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your very positive feedback of your recent family stay at our boutique hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am glade that the reviews you read were confirmed! It is always a pleasure to read that our guest appreciated the location, the rooms and specially the service and the tips of our friendly staff.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you and your family back for your next trip to Paris!

Best Regards,
Truro, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful hotel staff. The rooms are immaculate. Tea and coffee making facilities included. The bathroom had a bath with shower over which gave you the choice. After walking around Paris all day it was delight to see a bath! Lovely decor throughout the hotel. We highly recommend and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to put in a review on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at Hotel Residence Foch.

It is always a pleasure to read that the décor and the location of the hotel are appreciated by our guest. It is nice to read that you found the “room immaculate” as cleanliness and service with a “very helpful and friendly staff” are two very important points for us.

We look forward to welcoming you back at our boutique hotel.

Kind Regards,

Been to Hotel Residence Foch? Share your experiences!