“Beautiful Boutique hotel in Paris” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #17 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Dublin, Ireland
“Beautiful Boutique hotel in Paris”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed one night in the Residence Foch hotel and would definitely return. The room was spotless with a very comfortable bed. The room wasn't very big but this is what I expect when I stay in Paris. The best part was the window in the room opened in allowing a lovely few of the street below and plenty of fresh air.

Location is great, very close to the metro and the bus station which brings you to paris bouvier airport.

I didn't eat in the hotel but there are plenty of restaurants and cafes close by not to mention a little shop which was handy for getting water etc.

All the staff were extremely polite and helpful. Arranging us a taxi etc.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Forler D, Directeur général at Hotel Residence Foch, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience at Hotel Residence Foch on Tripadvisor.

I am glade that you enjoyed our property and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for your next stay in Paris!

Kind Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I travel occasionally to Paris and never found a suitable Hotel. Too noisy, too hot, too dirty, too "hautain".
Frankly , I was desperate, so I gave up and avoided staying overnight.

TripAdvisor guided me to the Residence Foch, in between Porte Dauphine & Porte Maillot. Let me tell you, I was "enchanté". At last I found a good Hotel in Paris! I booked a good rate on their own website (I avoid booking portals and you should too!), still I got an upgrade (room 20)! I needed Wifi, got it, it worked and was free. I was hungry, and got excellent advice. I wanted to sleep, and had an excellent night. And last but not least, the staff welcomed me warmly and efficiently.

So, just remember, tripadvisor guidance increases your chances for a good match. And can let you discover real gems, even when you gave up.

Au revoir, Résidence Foch!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feed-back on your stay with us at the Hotel Residence Foch.

The entire staff of the hotel thanks you for your comment on TripAdvisor and is glade that you finally found your Parisian home for your trips to or beautiful city!

We look forward to welcoming you back at our property.

Merci beaucoup!

Very sincerely
Hamilton, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stayed here for 5 days (mid May)to attend a conference at the nearby conference center. Very convenient location for this and I had no trouble walking down the Grande Allee and Champ's-Elysees and making my way to the Eiffel Tower (1/2 hr walk). The hotel itself was very comfortable with the room small but fully equipped. Lift available to 5th floor. Nice outside private courtyard overlooking the residential houses adjacent - would be great in the summer.
Greatest aspect was the peace and tranquility of the area. Could leave the window open with absolutely no noise.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Forler D, Directeur général at Hotel Residence Foch, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review about your experience at our property.

We are very fortunate to have a very good location in the heart of Paris, well deserved by the metro close to all famous attractions but still far away from the noisy and busy Paris and close to some greenery, that is much appreciated!

We are very much looking forward to welcome you on a future occasion!

Sincerely
Bonnybridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stayed 4 nights at this hotel. Rooms are small, typical of Paris, however bathroom is good size. Rooms clean and comfortable. Hotel is located some distance away from the main sights. The arc de triomphe and champs élysées are about 20 minutes walk away. Other sights such as Eiffel Tower and Louvre are further away. There is a subway nearby and others leading up to the arc de triomphe which afford access to other attractions. Subway system is good and easy to navigate your way round the city.

There are some restaurants, a good little supermarket and bread/pastry shops close to the hotel so it is easy to get food and drinks.

Only complaint with hotel is that our room was situated at the end of a corridor next to a laundry cupboard. As a result we were awoken each morning by the maids going in and out of the cupboard.

I would recommend a hotel closer into the city if you do not wish to walk to subways to get around however Paris is a lovely city to walk around so we didn't mind.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Forler D, Directeur général at Hotel Residence Foch, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

I thank you for posting your comments on Tripadvisor about your stay at Hotel Residence Foch.

I am glade that you found our hotel clean, comfortable and typically Parisian as in your words.

The hotel is indeed located in the very wanted 16th arrondissement of Paris and has the handiness of being well deserved by the metro with Line 1 that crosses Paris easily from East to West, line 2 that goes north of Paris and line 6 that goes south of Paris!

I am most embarrassed to read that you were bothered with the noise of housekeeping, please be assured that I have immediately informed the team and take the necessary corrective actions.

I look forward to having the pleasure of having you with us once again very soon.

Warm Regards,
Yerevan, Armenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I were traveling with our two young daughters and my parents. The needs were diverse and demanding! The management was able to offer us the kinds of rooms where everyone was comfortable. The hotel offered such a welcoming atmosphere. Every single person in the hotel made us feel at home. The breakfast experience was high-caliber. The rooms were very clean, and tastefully decorated. It was great coming back to the hotel after long days of sightseeing in Paris. I recommend it without reservations.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are close to elevators, but there are double doors so you never hear any noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mrs Anna,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment on Tripadvisor ! I truly appreciate your feed-back and am thrilled to read that you enjoyed staying with us and left Paris with good memories as in your words!

I am touched to hear that the warmth and caringness of our staff has made you and your family feel home away from home.

Your very nice words have sincerely been appreciated by everyone in the staff and I take the opportunity to thank you on their behalf.

We are looking forward to your upcoming visits with your family and we truly hope to be able to make your future stays even more exceptional.

Best regards,
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights in May. Overall a nice hotel with comfortable and well maintained rooms, helpful and friendly hotel staff. Location is ok with direct metro line (line 2) from Gare du Nord. It's nice and quiet, but that also means there is nothing much going on around the hotel -- champs elysees is around 20-25 mins walk away.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to hear that you found our hotel nice and comfortable but overall, I thank you for your very kind words for our staff, it has been much appreciated.

We know that today, the product should be irreproachable but that what makes the difference is the service, no matter where so, I sincerely thank you for your nice words and for taking the time to write in a comment for all other guests.

We look forward to having the pleasure of having you with us once again very soon.

Very sincerely,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

A lovely little hotel at reasonable price. We stayed here in a family room which was recently renovated to a very high standard. The staff were all very friendly and obliging.
Would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to spend any few days in Paris

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Guest,

It was such a pleasure to read that you were satisfied with our services at the Hotel Residence Foch; and I thank you very much on behalf of the entire team for leaving a nice comment on Tripadvisor !

I am thrilled that you liked are refurbished boutique hotel and were pleased with the service as, it is most important for us to achieve this goal.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you on a future occasion!

Been to Hotel Residence Foch? Share your experiences!