The room was nice, very clean and tidy. It was quite small for a double room, but modern and fresh. The bathroom was spotless, and with very good toiletries.
The staff was polite and very helpful, and made me feel welcome.
The breakfast was mainly pastries and marmalade, but they'd added some cheese and cold cuts, so it was more than enough.
I felt safe in this hotel, which is important for a woman travelling alone.
Will consider staying here again, if the location suits my plans.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Raspail Montparnasse Hotel
- Mercure Raspail Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Mercure Hotel Paris
- Mercure Hotel Raspail Montparnasse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hausmann style hotel features 63 rooms and is close to Monparnasse station in the city center, close to Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Luxembourg gardens. It is a business hotel, with a 24 hour bar, buffet breakfast, and room service for lunch and dinner. All rooms offer TV with international channels and direct dial telephones. Two rooms are accessible for disabled people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Raspail Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.