Just back from a two night break in Paris staying at this hotel for both nights.
Hotel is on the bank of the Seine - only a stone's throw from Notre Dame Latin District. So great location. Found it very quiet so don't understand previous comments about loud noise outside. Maybe because we were in Room 10 on the top floor? Who knows!
Our room was very spacious and clean. Was also nice and warm despite it being freezing cold outside. No faults to be found here.
Reception staff were friendly at all times and helped with our queries.
Would easily come back again - had a very enjoyable stay
- Also Known As:
- Les Rives De Notre Dame Hotel
- Les Rives De Notre Dame Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the romantic heart of Paris, on the Rive Gauche in the Latin Quarter, and facing Sainte Chapelle, the Hotel Les Rives de Notre-Dame is even more pleasant for the location and charm desired in a hotel in the center of Paris. With only 10 rooms in perfect Parisian style, services and unmatched comfort, a view over the cathedral of Notre Dame and on the Seine: a truly exclusive stay in a hotel in Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Les Rives De Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.