I'm rating this hotel very good for all the reasons prievious reviewers mentioned. It is on the Seine, a few feet from Cathedral de Notre Dame, and walkable distances from Musee D'Orsay, multiple restaurants, heart of the left bank, metro and a taxi stand. We had no problems with street noise. Staff members were friendly and even provided an electrical converter for our use. Sure, the room was small in a Parisian way, but very adequate and clean and the breakfast was typical and tasty. All in all, the price was fair and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Les Rives De Notre Dame Hotel
- Les Rives De Notre Dame Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the romantic heart of Paris, on the Rive Gauche in the Latin Quarter, and facing Sainte Chapelle, the Hotel Les Rives de Notre-Dame is even more pleasant for the location and charm desired in a hotel in the center of Paris. With only 10 rooms in perfect Parisian style, services and unmatched comfort, a view over the cathedral of Notre Dame and on the Seine: a truly exclusive stay in a hotel in Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Les Rives De Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.