A 3-star hotel which has it's pros and cons.
Pros: - the hotel is around 20 minutes by metro to the city centre (if you consider Louvre a city centre ;) )
- a supermarket is next door
- a kettle with assortment of teas and coffee in the room
- a free Wi-fi
- the room itself looks clean (I stayed in so-called "5 stars" hotels in Brussels which were is much poorer condition.
- the breakfasts are actually good for the money they ask for it. Yes, it doesn't have hot food but try to get outside coffee, juice, ham,cheese, dairy, pastry, etc. as much as you want for 9.5 euros...
- Wi-fi is very slow. Don't even think of watching streaming video without stops every 10 seconds.
- The bathroom is tiny!!! And I mean it. It's probably 2 sq. meters...
- The towels are grey. Either the hotel is very environment cautios or too cheap on detergents.
Again, you get what you pay for - if you want something better, stay in Marriott or similar level hotel, pay as twice as this hotel asks for and get as twice as better value. Anyway, next time I'll stay somewhere else, especially after these "bed bugs" reviews that other guests submitted... Creepy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, traditional, suitable for business or holiday traveler. - Near Parc de la Villette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Campanile PARIS 19-La Villette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Hotel Paris
- Kyriad La Villette