Arrived Friday afternoon for a three night stay and was offered room 1 as the only room available but should we not like it we would be able to move the following night. Seems was used as a disabled room as on ground floor, next to entrance with a wet room rather than bath room and wide doors. View straight on to street. With the convenience of the Metro stop just a two minute walk it appears the line goes directly under the MPPPM and therefore you receive a minor earthquake experience every 10 mins during the day time, but to be honest it did not worry us or stop us from sleeping (It does stop when the Metro closes) and we didn't change rooms during our stay. Because of convenience to entrance didn't see much more of the hotel but reception staff were always friendly!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Plaza Pont Mirabeau Hotel
- Mercure Paris Plaza Pont Mirabeau Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mercure Paris Plaza Pont Mirabeau, perfect for business and pleasure. Our hotel offers a calm, cozy atmosphere at the heart of the city - 15 mins from the Eiffel Tower and Porte de Versailles and 20 mins from the Palais des Congrès. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Paris Plaza Pont Mirabeau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.