As a surprise for my boyfriends 30th birthday I booked the Mecure Paris Plaza for a three night stay. We weren't disappointed, this hotel was amazing. I'm very picky when it comes to hotels so they had a lot to live up to. The room was perfect and we had plenty of room we had an amazing view of the river Siene. We couldn't of asked for anything more for such a special birthday. The metro ran right next to our hotel we bought a pass for the 3 days it was well worth the money as we used it none stop. Thank you for a fabulous stay we would definitely go back.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Plaza Pont Mirabeau Hotel
- Mercure Paris Plaza Pont Mirabeau Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mercure Paris Plaza Pont Mirabeau, perfect for business and pleasure. Our hotel offers a calm, cozy atmosphere at the heart of the city - 15 mins from the Eiffel Tower and Porte de Versailles and 20 mins from the Palais des Congrès. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Paris Plaza Pont Mirabeau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.