My mother and I very much enjoyed our stay in this hotel and would definately return. The hotel is conveniently located on a quiet side street close to a traditional street market (Rue de Levis), a good choice of reasonably priced restaurents and is a short walking distance away from two beautifully maintained parks - Parc Batignolles and Parc Monceau. (The latter has a running path which is popular with local residents.) Our twin room was small but nicely decorated and the staff were extremely helpful. I've recently recommended the hotel to a friend who is planning a forthcoming visit.
- Also Known As:
- Logis Jardin De Villiers Hotel Paris
- Logis Jardin De Villiers Hotel
- Jardin De Villiers Paris
- Jardin De Villiers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, the Jardin de Villiers is a charming, air conditioned boutique hotel of 26 rooms offering old world charm with all of the modern amenities. Situated on a quiet street in a typical Parisian neighborhood, it is an ideal address for both business people and tourists (less than 10 minutes from Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Opéra, Montmartre, Sacré Coeur, Gare du Nord, Grands Magasins- Shopping). In fair weather, our private garden transforms into an urban oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, AvailPro, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Logis Jardin De Villiers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.