First time in Paris. Huge mistake in booking this hotel.Tiny cramped room with no view. Bathroom way too small for 2 people.We are booked for 3 nights and fortunately we stay out late and only come in to sleep. But after a long day out it would have been nice to relax in comfort. Location also only okay.I will rather spend the extra money for a better hotel room. Very disappointed in Best Western quality. Will be booking with other hotel group in future ie. Hilton or Marriott. Stay away!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located not far from the very famous Eiffel Tower and just at few minutes from Roland Garros and Parc des Expositions de Versailles, this hotel was completely renovated in 2012 and today it's the best base for a stay in Paris . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Eiffel Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Eiffel Auteuil Hotel Paris
- Classics Hotel Paris
- Classics Hotel Tour Eiffel