We stayed there for 3 nights. Check-in starts at 14.00 but we came 2 hours earlier and there was no problems with gettig the room earlier. Receptor was very friendly and kind, he gave us some useful tips about transportation to the city centre. We also got lunch package(2xsandwich, 2xwater, 2x chips) for free.
It's true that the rooms are quite small but if you are a traveler you don't need bigger because we were outside almost all day. Breakfast room is small but we always found at least on free table. Food is good and fresh.
There was some noise aarround the hotel because there was some kind of renovation in near building. I also heared some noise trough our door when our neighbors closed the door. But it's not very often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located not far from the very famous Eiffel Tower and just at few minutes from Roland Garros and Parc des Expositions de Versailles, this hotel was completely renovated in 2012 and today it's the best base for a stay in Paris . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Fastbooking, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Eiffel Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Eiffel Auteuil Hotel Paris
- Classics Hotel Paris
- Classics Hotel Tour Eiffel