We stayed here on the last night of our honeymoon and really enjoyed it. The rooms are small, of course, but that's classic Paris. You don't spend much time in your room anyways. The bathrooms were bigger than normal and actually came with little toiletries and some cozy post shower slippers. Our room on the 4th floor didn't have a very good view of the Eiffel but I think other rooms have a better one. Nice thing is it's only a 10 minute walk to the Eiffel! Highly recommend going at night when it lights up. Bring a bottle of wine and a blanket and sit on the grass and enjoy the view. Lots of great restaurants right around the hotel, we used Trip Advisor to find a good one. Hotel staff is very friendly and helped us arrange our pick up to the airport. All English speaking and very helpful. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Hotel Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Paris