The hotel is in a very nice location. The Statue of Liberty is across the street, the Eiffel Tower is to the right of the hotel. Both can be seen fron certain rooms.
The Monoprix is behind the hotel, and there is a huge new mall outdoes of the hotel and to the left.
The hotel offers a decent pool, and sauna. I did not look at the gym.
It is unfortunate that the windows do not open. So if you a/c is not functioning, you will have to ask for a fan. Also the steel frame beds are loud, cheaply made, and uncomfortable .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel with 764 rooms overlooking the Seine, moments away from the Eiffel Tower. An ideal venue for seminars, conferences and conventions offering 2,200 sqm of modular rooms. Guests on a business trip to Paris can unwind in our Blue Fitness Eiffel fitness centre with pool and sauna (fees apply). Enjoy the choice of the Benkay Japanese restaurant (washoku, teppanyaki, sushi bar), the Tour Eiffel Cafe and La Seine lounge bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel
- Novotel Eiffel Tower Paris
- Novotel Tour Eiffel
- Paris Novotel