The hotel is in a very nice location. The Statue of Liberty is across the street, the Eiffel Tower is to the right of the hotel. Both can be seen fron certain rooms.
The Monoprix is behind the hotel, and there is a huge new mall outdoes of the hotel and to the left.
The hotel offers a decent pool, and sauna. I did not look at the gym.
It is unfortunate that the windows do not open. So if you a/c is not functioning, you will have to ask for a fan. Also the steel frame beds are loud, cheaply made, and uncomfortable .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is located in the heart of Paris, opposite the Seine river and a short distance from the Eiffel Tower. It is ideal for business travel, meetings and seminars, as well as for weekends in Paris as a couple or with family. The hotel is situated in the center of Paris close to the Champs-Elysees, the Louvre and Notre-Dame. It has two restaurants, a bar, indoor pool and fitness room. Free WIFI and secure car park available. The hotel offers rooms with views of Paris and the Seine, accommodating families (2 adults and 2 children aged under 16), as well as a Japanese restaurant with a sushi bar. Swim shorts are not allowed in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel
- Novotel Eiffel Tower Paris
- Novotel Tour Eiffel
- Paris Novotel