Stayed at this hotel back in January as a surprise booked by my partner. The hotel is situated a 5-10 minute work to the nearest metro which is great. The hotel is approximately 15 walk to the Eiffel tour and other local attractions.
The rooms are lovely and give you a great view across the river. There are shops and eateries locally to the hotel if you need/want anything.
We ate at the hotel on our first evening as we were tired from travelling and walking all day the food was nice.
Value for money? I can't answer that my partner won't spill the beans on that. I enjoyed the stay, hotel was lovey and I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel with 764 rooms overlooking the Seine, moments away from the Eiffel Tower. An ideal venue for seminars, conferences and conventions offering 2,200 sqm of modular rooms. Guests on a business trip to Paris can unwind in our Blue Fitness Eiffel fitness centre with pool and sauna (fees apply). Enjoy the choice of the Benkay Japanese restaurant (washoku, teppanyaki, sushi bar), the Tour Eiffel Cafe and La Seine lounge bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel
- Novotel Eiffel Tower Paris
- Novotel Tour Eiffel
- Paris Novotel