I have never written a review in my life.
I have stayed in manny places from 5* to nothing but this is with out a doubt the worst place I have stayed in.
The breakfast is unbelievable no service at all . They should be a shamed of them selfs,in my opinion it is more a YMCA then a hotel.
Not kid friendly as well.
Even if I got this for free would not stay here again.
The management of this hotel should be sacked and do another job.
And Novotel should go and have a look what is out there in other hotels and with a change in attitude and service in all areas they might improve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is located in the heart of Paris, opposite the Seine river and a short distance from the Eiffel Tower. It is ideal for business travel, meetings and seminars, as well as for weekends in Paris as a couple or with family. The hotel is situated in the center of Paris close to the Champs-Elysees, the Louvre and Notre-Dame. It has two restaurants, a bar, indoor pool and fitness room. Free WIFI and secure car park available. The hotel offers rooms with views of Paris and the Seine, accommodating families (2 adults and 2 children aged under 16), as well as a Japanese restaurant with a sushi bar. Swim shorts are not allowed in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel
- Novotel Eiffel Tower Paris
- Novotel Tour Eiffel
- Paris Novotel