Upon arrival the hotel lobby looks grand. After spending a couple days there, it's just okay.
The rooms were average. The cleanliness was questionable.
The location is good because you can easily walk to the metro and be in the hussle and bussle of the tourist area.
The breakfast was also just okay. Potatoes were my favorite.
A plus, they have a patio where you can get a view of half the Eiffel tower. At night you can take your own wine or liquor out there and have a drink.
The staff was not particularly friendly, but maybe that's just the French in them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is located in the heart of Paris, opposite the Seine river and a short distance from the Eiffel Tower. It is ideal for business travel, meetings and seminars, as well as for weekends in Paris as a couple or with family. The hotel is situated in the center of Paris close to the Champs-Elysees, the Louvre and Notre-Dame. It has two restaurants, a bar, indoor pool and fitness room. Free WIFI and secure car park available. The hotel offers rooms with views of Paris and the Seine, accommodating families (2 adults and 2 children aged under 16), as well as a Japanese restaurant with a sushi bar. Swim shorts are not allowed in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel
- Novotel Eiffel Tower Paris
- Novotel Tour Eiffel
- Paris Novotel