As I was travelling with family the number 1 priority was to get a connecting room. After I had made my reservations I emailed the hotel and the one girl there reallly took care of my booking. Amazing.
I got there, the guys at the front of the hotel gave me a parking card at a price of course. The car park is perfect, roofed, secure, and part of the hotel. We rented a luxury car, so I would not exactly leave it by the streets of Paris.
Checked in. Amazing room, for European standard, not small at all. Great size. Bathtub, shower, separate toilet. Great.
Ok here are the problems.
Perhaps it was just me and my wife, (although I did hear people complaining as I was checking out), this hotel has the worst internet service I have ever ever ever been in any hotel. If there was a portable Internet tent in the jungles of Amazon or in the middle of Sahara, Im sure that would have a faster internet. It was unusable slow. The rooms has cables to plug in to our laptop, but I guess I was not smart enough to figure it out. I did exactly according to instructions. Could it be my laptop? Maybe. But on the next hotel we stayed in immediately after this one, I had not a single problem with my laptop.
Free internet was only in the lobby, fair enough. But oh no, so slow.
There was a day where I did put the "pls make up room" on both doors, we came back the room wasnt cleaned.
When it was cleaned they didnt replace the empty tissue box.
The hotels name is La Tour Eiifel, but 1) It was in a different arrondisement of Paris, Eiffel in 7th, Novotel 15th. Accor's Pullman is very close to Eiffel. 2) Im guessing many rooms dont have view of eiffel. As there were tall buildings around the hotel. Unless your staying on the 28th and up floors of the hotel, Im guessing you wont see the Tower. But again to be fair I had an amazing view of the Seine River. Including a statue of liberty. Yes there is one in Paris. Anyways the name is just a random note, I dont really care if I dont see the Tower. its 1.3km walk.
I didnt regret staying there, just the internet thing gave me a really bitter memory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is located in the heart of Paris, opposite the Seine river and a short distance from the Eiffel Tower. It is ideal for business travel, meetings and seminars, as well as for weekends in Paris as a couple or with family. The hotel is situated in the center of Paris close to the Champs-Elysees, the Louvre and Notre-Dame. It has two restaurants, a bar, indoor pool and fitness room. Free WIFI and secure car park available. The hotel offers rooms with views of Paris and the Seine, accommodating families (2 adults and 2 children aged under 16), as well as a Japanese restaurant with a sushi bar. Swim shorts are not allowed in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel
- Novotel Eiffel Tower Paris
- Novotel Tour Eiffel
- Paris Novotel