“Central Parisien Chic and simple” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees

You added Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees to your Saves list
Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   37, avenue Marceau, 75116 Paris, France (Champs-Elysees)   |
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #328 of 1,794 Hotels in Paris
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Alencon, France
“Central Parisien Chic and simple”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

For a central chic and well designed Parisien hotel in a middle price range the Hotel Marceau is the best place to stay in the 16 area .
Warm friendly , helpful reception. Small but stylish and well apointed entrance and breakfast areas.
The rooms are bright and comfortable with chic, stylish elements.
Ideal for Champs Elysee, Trocadero, Eiffel tower , high fashion shopping on Francois 1er in a residential area with good local shops and cafes.

Room Tip: all rooms have street views . Its on a busy avenue by day but quiet at nightime.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Greek first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I went to paris with my son (3years) and husband. The hotel was perfect for my family. I can not say anything bad in fact. Breaskfast was very good, attendance was nice, the room was within our expectation, very lovely and cleaned everyday.
For sure I will be back to this hotel next time.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
hotelmarceau, Responsable relations publiques at Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear madam,

Thank you very much for your review.
We are pleased to read that your stay with us was meeting your expectations and that you liked the hotel.
We are looking forward to welcome you back soon at the hotel Marceau Champs Elysees.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed at the hotel for one night as I had a meeting aboyt a ten minutes walk away the following day. Upon arrival the staff were excellent; I was upgraded to Deluxe room, which was fine for what I needed and the free wifi was excellent.The room also overlooked a main road, but didn't hear a sound. The hotel is within walking distance of 4 tube stations so I was able to get around Paris really easily. Would definitely stay there again.

Only minor complaint regards the towels, where there werre no bath sheets in the rooms. This was fine for one night, but if I was staying any longer I would have made the staff aware.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Norwich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Planned a romantic weekend break for my gf an I.
It was our first time in paris an turns out we picked a top hotel
It was clean an inviting the rooms are modern an styled well.
Our room being a deluxe up on the fith floor had more then enough room for us an a balcony which was great.

All the staff were very helpful an couldn't do enough to acquire to our needs from booking taxis to getting a bottle opener at half one in the morning lol!
Even though both of us don't speak hardly any French this wasn't a problem.
The location was perfect a stone throw from the arch de triomphe an champs elysees an many restaurants.
Many thanks to Adonis an his team for a very enjoyable an memorable stay.
Until next time :)

Peter R

• Stayed February 2014
Utrecht, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stayed in there for work. Good restaurant close by, very quick service, the best bathroom size I have gad in Paris to date. Also good breakfast. They have good last minute offers if you ate able to cope with risk :-)

• Stayed January 2014
Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here early December. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left the staff were always a great help and very friendly. Rooms were what we expected, quite small however very lovely and cleaned every day. This hotel location was great for us and we will stay here again. The only thing I would say could change was the heat in the room, got rather cold. After a long day sight seeing and not able to speak french it would of been nice to have some English channel on the tv however considering the amount of time we spent in the room it wasn't a big deal. Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: The superior room is highly recommended!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Edison, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

I am here now and staff are excellent! This is my first time in Paris so I need a lot of recommendations and the staff are excellent at doing that for me. The location is perfect! For shopping at the Champs it's just a 5 min.walk and to the Eiffel Towel approx a 15 to 20 minute walk. Rooms are comfortable and very clean. It's tight and storing your luggage is difficult but that is expected for this area.
English is spoken well by the staff which is very important if you are like me and do not speak or understand one bit of French...
I would most definitely return to this hotel...

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees? Share your experiences!