This hotel is a very sweet, clean and perfectly located hotel in the heart of Paris. As with all tourist hotels in Paris, the rooms are small - some can barely fit the beds - but three of us were able to navigate our way around the room even with 3 large cases without too much trouble.
The breakfast was great. Perhaps not enough fresh fruit but lots of cheese, yogurt, cereal, baguettes, croissants and boiled eggs. The coffee was fresh and they had a wide variety of teas as well.
But what sets this hotel apart from the rest is the service. The staff were so helpful, and nice and all spoke perfectly good English. Everyone from the front desk staff to the waiter at breakfast to the housekeepers was just lovely and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. I would without hesitation stay here again and recommend it to all.
Location is 5 minutes away from the Louvre and the Opera and 15-20 min walk to Champs Élysées, 30 min to Sacre Coeur. And for those of you desperate for American coffee, there's a Starbucks even just 2 blocks away.
So if you're going to Paris and can't afford the George V, stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, between the Opera house and the Louvre Musuem, the hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera is a stylish hotel where the famous Oscar Wilde lived in the late XIXth century.It offers you a refined setting and the cosy comfort of its 28 rooms where everything has been planned for your relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, AvailPro, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Hotel
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Paris