Close to the shops of the Opera area (Lafayette, Printemps and many more), as well as close to the Louvre museum and with 4 different metro lines within 5 minutes walking this hotel is perfectly located! The rooms are small as in any medium priced Paris hotel, it's in a quiet street which is nice, friendly receptionist and well maintained hotel. Wifi is free and of good quality. Beds comfortable yet small (as is the room). Only (really the only) negative point was the shower temperature which wasn't constant, which I do find very annoying and really needs to be fixed, this is unacceptable in a hotel these days.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Hotel
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, between the Opera house and the Louvre Musuem, the hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera is a stylish hotel where the famous Oscar Wilde lived in the late XIXth century.It offers you a refined setting and the cosy comfort of its 28 rooms where everything has been planned for your relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, AvailPro, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.