A very quaint hotel. We had lovely room – quite spacious for Paris.
Fantastic location – just out the street and left to The Louvre (10 minute walk) and right to Le Opera (6 minute walk).
The hotel has the smallest lift I have ever seen but we got a laugh out of my husband fitting into it with his bag.
The staff at the hotel were all very friendly and very helpful.
Our shower was broken and we had to hold up the shower head – reported it three times and the final time we got the Manager who was most apologetic and stayed late to replace the shower head herself. The delay was due to the maintenance man telling the hotel he had fixed the problem so not the hotel’s fault.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Hotel
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, between the Opera house and the Louvre Musuem, the hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera is a stylish hotel where the famous Oscar Wilde lived in the late XIXth century.It offers you a refined setting and the cosy comfort of its 28 rooms where everything has been planned for your relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, AvailPro, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.