My wife and I checked out yesterday (11/24/12) after an 8 day stay for our honeymoon. We arrived about 8 AM on the 16th and they said our room might not be available until 1 or 2 PM. We expected that as the check-in time is 3 PM. They offered us a smaller room that was available immediately, but we said we'd wait for the room with a balcony. In less than an hour, they had it ready for us. The service was this good throughout our stay. The hotel and room were always spotless. The location is unbeatable. rue St Roch is a side street off rue De Rivoli. So you have the convenience without the noise. Since my wife and I don't eat very much for breakfast, we never ate at the hotel (19 euros each) but the breakfast area looked nice with a good selection. For an excellent, inexpensive breakfast or lunch, the Eric Kayser bakery is a 10 minute walk. The WiFi was rock solid and very fast. The Metro stop is a very short walk. It was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the heart of the arts, culture and design quarter of Paris, a stone's throw from the Louvre and the Tuileries Gardens, Le Pradey welcomes you to a decor in keeping with the capital's splendour.Its refinement, elegance and discreet sophistication beckon patrons to discover the treasures of Paris, to which it opens the way. In the immediate vicinity of Le Pradey lie the extremely chic rue Saint-Honoré, the little-known Saint Roch church and the alluring Louvre, all of which have left their mark on the hotel's 28 rooms and suites in their own way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia and Agoda so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris