Very nice hotel. I stayed in the Opera suit, a suit with a very nice design, very romantic.
It simply creates a nice atmosphere for a nice and romantic weekend in Paris.
If you plan a romantic stay in Paris this Opera suit is the best to impress and to surprise your partner (the woman).
Very tasty breakfast, a nice bathroom, good service in everything.
Free internat and free Nespresso caffee.
Very friendly and professional employees, they help in finding the best restaurant or any other attraction in Paris.
I received from them a very good recommendation for the restaurant close to the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Le Pradey Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the heart of the arts, culture and design quarter of Paris, a stone's throw from the Louvre and the Tuileries Gardens, Le Pradey welcomes you to a decor in keeping with the capital's splendour.Its refinement, elegance and discreet sophistication beckon patrons to discover the treasures of Paris, to which it opens the way. In the immediate vicinity of Le Pradey lie the extremely chic rue Saint-Honoré, the little-known Saint Roch church and the alluring Louvre, all of which have left their mark on the hotel's 28 rooms and suites in their own way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Splendia, AvailPro, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.