This place is an excellent place to stay. The location is quite ideal, right next to the louvre. The rooms are all renewed with modern essential furniture, nice bathrooms, charming breakfast area. Hotel staff is nice. The rooms are very small but I don't really mind since I spend my time outside when I am in Paris. What is important for me is cleanliness and charm. Quality price ratio is truly excellent for the city so I would recommend a stop. The only "problem" is that the elevator is really slow! But this should not be an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the heart of the arts, culture and design quarter of Paris, a stone's throw from the Louvre and the Tuileries Gardens, Le Pradey welcomes you to a decor in keeping with the capital's splendour.Its refinement, elegance and discreet sophistication beckon patrons to discover the treasures of Paris, to which it opens the way. In the immediate vicinity of Le Pradey lie the extremely chic rue Saint-Honoré, the little-known Saint Roch church and the alluring Louvre, all of which have left their mark on the hotel's 28 rooms and suites in their own way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotel.de, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris