The best of the hotel is the location, it's half block from Rue St Honore, near the best boutiques. The breakfast was very attractive and nice. The room is comfortable. The place is so close to many of the things worth seeing in Paris, and still on a quiet street.
There is a market very close, across you have The Toulleries and St Germain.
It's an old building, many of the rooms have different themes or colors. It's not expensive, the bed is great, it's a very cool place. The elevator is super slow. Near a lot of bistros, across from the Louvre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the heart of the arts, culture and design quarter of Paris, a stone's throw from the Louvre and the Tuileries Gardens, Le Pradey welcomes you to a decor in keeping with the capital's splendour.Its refinement, elegance and discreet sophistication beckon patrons to discover the treasures of Paris, to which it opens the way. In the immediate vicinity of Le Pradey lie the extremely chic rue Saint-Honoré, the little-known Saint Roch church and the alluring Louvre, all of which have left their mark on the hotel's 28 rooms and suites in their own way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia, Hotel.de, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris