This is a delightful boutique hotel in a location that can't be beat. It is on a quiet street in the centre of things, across from the Louvre, two steps from the Metro and around the corner from fancy shopping and normal shopping (i.e. real life). The staff is warm, the rooms are quiet and chic. It is decent value for Paris. The only sour note was the request to pay in advance. Tip: Use Place des Pyramides (around the corner) for taxis, to and from the hotel. Taxi access to the hotel isn't great.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Le Pradey Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the heart of the arts, culture and design quarter of Paris, a stone's throw from the Louvre and the Tuileries Gardens, Le Pradey welcomes you to a decor in keeping with the capital's splendour.Its refinement, elegance and discreet sophistication beckon patrons to discover the treasures of Paris, to which it opens the way. In the immediate vicinity of Le Pradey lie the extremely chic rue Saint-Honoré, the little-known Saint Roch church and the alluring Louvre, all of which have left their mark on the hotel's 28 rooms and suites in their own way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, AvailPro, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.