My daughter and I stayed here for 8 nights at the beginning of August 2012. The concierges were knowledgeable and helpful. Our room was very clean and the air conditioning worked well. We loved the ability to swim at the pool and sit in the steamroom at After the Rain, just around the corner. It was a great way to stretch and revitalize after a busy days of museums and shopping.
While the breakfast in the hotel was nice, we enjoyed walking to nearby cafes to watch the world go by as we dawdled over breakfast. The Pain Quotidien and La Ferme were our favorites.
I cannot stress enough how conveniently located this hotel is. We had supper at several noteworthy restaurants within easy walking distance and we felt like Les Jardins Tuilleries were our backyard. Most nights we finished the evening by standing in the middle of the gardens and admiring the views. Two Metro lines are within easy walking distance.
This isn't a "full-service" hotel, so stay here if you are more interested in being in Paris than in being in a high end luxury hotel.
If your plans are flexible, Le Pradey frequently runs last minute deals... we could have saved a bundle if I had waited a bit, but we wanted a larger suite and the Grand Parisien met our needs exactly, so I don't have any regrets. This suite had one full bathroom and another "salle de bains" with a shower/tub and a sink. This was great for two people getting ready for the day or bed at the same time. There was also plenty of closet/storage space for two of us with 8 days of clothing. Wifi was dependable and easy to use.
The elevator was large enough, but we mostly took the stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the heart of the arts, culture and design quarter of Paris, a stone's throw from the Louvre and the Tuileries Gardens, Le Pradey welcomes you to a decor in keeping with the capital's splendour.Its refinement, elegance and discreet sophistication beckon patrons to discover the treasures of Paris, to which it opens the way. In the immediate vicinity of Le Pradey lie the extremely chic rue Saint-Honoré, the little-known Saint Roch church and the alluring Louvre, all of which have left their mark on the hotel's 28 rooms and suites in their own way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere and Splendia so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris