Can't beat the hotel for location. A short walk the The Louvre, a few blocks from from the Tuileries Metro stop, and right across from the Tuileries Park. It's also on a (fairly) quiet street in an otherwise busy area. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are a little on the small side but that is standard in this area of Paris for the price. They are all unique so go on-line to choose a specific room and email the hotel with your request. We picked a room on a top floor which gave us a nice view. Note: Since this hotel is in the fashion area of Paris, it tends to get sold out in September and October while there are fashion industry gatherings.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Le Pradey Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the heart of the arts, culture and design quarter of Paris, a stone's throw from the Louvre and the Tuileries Gardens, Le Pradey welcomes you to a decor in keeping with the capital's splendour.Its refinement, elegance and discreet sophistication beckon patrons to discover the treasures of Paris, to which it opens the way. In the immediate vicinity of Le Pradey lie the extremely chic rue Saint-Honoré, the little-known Saint Roch church and the alluring Louvre, all of which have left their mark on the hotel's 28 rooms and suites in their own way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.